Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Greg Jeffreys and Sovaldi in India

Just copied and pasted the last blog entry.  This is what many people are going through, when they think of India.  Its sad.

The good news is Greg is in India now and I just wrote to him a few minutes ago.  He agrees there is a lot of fear mongering going on with Hep C medicine from India.  Yes, there are unscrupulous people out there that want to take advantage of Westerners.  No doubt!!!

However, there are few companies that do an excellent job in making sure the patients' get quality medicine.

 I have to keep advertising our organization and let everyone know that we can ship most if not all drugs that you need for Hep C to diabetes.  It doesn't matter, we can ship it.  I've been practicing medicine for 30 years in the US before I retired to India to provide care for the poor.  100% of all revenue that we receive goes to treating the indigent here in India.

If anyone has any questions regarding medicine in India, please email, I will call you or have one of my staff contact you.  Lastly, I just want to thank Dr. Susan Rodgers for the wonderful Hep C test event at Dell in Koramangala.  You're at least 20 years younger than me and you give me inspiration. 

sovaldipriceinindia.com

Indianmeds77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment