Saturday, August 15, 2015

Galvus Met 50/500 Mg and Almopres AT (Atenolol) from an Online Indian Pharmacy


An email from a New customer in Lawrence, Kansas to IndianMeds77@gmail.com


Hi Tom,

Both my wife and I have had diabetes for the past 35 years and we're very good at maintaining our weight, eating right and doing a little exercise.  We just retired and we don't have insurance and have to rely on medicare and supplemental insurance for prescription medicine and care.  Right now, our prescription medicine cost us over $3000 a month, this is not doable.  We didn't know what to do. 

Well, I thought I do some research online about Indian pharmacies and found a few that were ok.  I had read somewhere test the pharmacy to see if they actually deliver.  I made an order with about 10 of them for about $10 each.  Investment of $100 to see which online Indian pharmacy could handle the job.

Believe it or not, not one of them delivered.  I would try to call them back and they would just ignore my calls and emails.

Finally, I came across a blog for Hepatitis C patients and some of the people on the forum were talking about the same thing.  Then, I found an online diary of Greg Jeffreys, this gentleman had actually traveled to India from Australia to get his Hepatitis C medicine.  Sovaldi costs $84K here in the states and it seems he picked it up for about $1500.  Pretty good deal.  So, I was talking to the wife and thought about planning a trip to India to get our diabetes and hypertension medicine for one year would be a good deal.  

One night, when I was reading these Hepatitis C forums, I came across SovaldipriceinIndia.com and how so many people were sourcing their medicine from this website.  So, I decided to give them a shot.  Well, their website really didn't have too much information other than some American expat doctors run a non profit clinic and pharmacy.  Its a brand new site and seems they specialized in Hepatitis C medicines.  I emailed them what my wife and I wanted and within 12 hours I get a call from you, Tom.

An American, speaking to a fellow American in another part of the world, is really amazing.  We're "senior citizens" so we're not too familiar with this whole concept of global communication.  Anyways, you took our order as if I was calling up the local pharmacy here in Kansas.  I was amazed and told my wife and she got a good laugh out of it.  

 Ten days later, we receive our Galvus Met 50/500mg an alternative to Janumet, and Amlopres AT an alternative to Atenolol.  Actually Amlopres AT does have Atenolol but in India they call it AT.  Well, we got our medicine for about $100 and $20 for registered Indian Post.  Our mail lady came to the door, I have a package for you, just need your signature.  It was so easy to get the medicine, I have to thank your pharmacist and staff to get our medicine to us so fast here in middle America.

Thank you Tom and I will pass on your good name to all those looking for a good Indian pharmacy online.  Have a great day/night!

Jxx Laxxxx
Lawrence Kansas

P.S. Next time you're in the states, drop by and we'll go to a Jayhawks game. 


___________________________

We hope that all of our new and old customers feel as good as the email above.  We thank you for the support of our clinic/pharmacy and all the Indian people you have helped feed and provide medical care.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment